Audience response system HIRE
Crowd Insight offer you 5 different hiring options for your audience response system. A Full Hire comes with a technician who will do everything for you. For those on a budget, the Dry Hire 100 can make your event interactive for as little as £200. Visit our HIRE page for more details.
We boast one of the largest keypad hire stocks anywhere in the UK. Whatever quantities you need for your conference, symposium, AGM or training event, we can help. When every member of your audience can vote or give feedback, you will have a truly interactive meeting.With thousands of keypads in stock, we can make sure every audience member is able to interact with your presentation
Audience response system SALES
Depending on your budget and requirements, we have the system for you. Choose from 8 different Reply keypad types which all differ in design, functionality and cost. Visit our SALES page for more information. When you purchase keypads from Crowd Insight, we offer free voting software, Edivote100. This gives you license to poll up to 100 keypads. For people wishing to poll 101 keypads or more, please contact Crowd Insight for a voting license cost.
At Crowd Insight, we are proud re-sellers of the world famous, award winning meeting app Meetoo. Meetoo allows delegates to engage with events before, during and after a presentations. There are many different options for Meetoo. You can just hire a license to poll delegates or students. You can also hire the license and a technician who will do everything for you including programming your interactive slides. To find out more, visit our Meetoo page.
Meetoo offers the user great flexibility. Choose from operating Meetoo via a browser or as a PowerPoint add-in. Either way you can:
- Collect polling results in real time.
- Ask delegates to send their questions and comments to the presenters
- Invite ‘a thumbs up’ to the most popular comments
- Create post-event data including a word cloud from the questions and comments
Voting apps- BYOpad
The BYOpad (Bring Your Own pad) is a fantastic alternative to keypads. Delegates can participate with events from anywhere in the world where there is an internet connection. This is often chosen by our customers are looking to;
- Save on keypad shipping costs
- Host Multi-site meetings and want all delegates to interact
- Host teleconferences
- Host events where polling is taking place in multiple rooms at the same time
The voting software behind the BYOpad is called Edivote. This is tried and tested voting software is unique, allowing you to poll keypads and BYOpad users at the same time. This creates a unique hybrid of technology. Edivote polling software allows you to ask a range of interactive questions such as multiple choice questions, ranking items in a particular order and rating items.
Why use an audience response system at a meeting or event?
An audience response system will give you the power to gain instant feedback and opinions from your audience. You have the option to make their responses anonymous or not. However, our experience shows us that when people vote anonymously, they tend to be more honest. Many people are not comfortable expressing opinions in a visible way such as ‘hands up’ approach. They may be shy or not their boss to know what they are thinking. Using keypads is just one way an audience response system can help you with thus
Additional benefits for using an audience response system at a conference or event include:
- Your audience will be more focused on your presentation because interaction increases interest
- Instantly display your polling results to your audience will make them feel part of your presentation. It will keep them engaged.
- Polling your audience provides the presenter with instant, brand new content with data never seen before
- Crowd Insight systems make excellent data collection tools. Reports can be created after your event for post-event analysis.
Why use an audience response system in the classroom?
Just like delegates at a conference, students in learning environments also like to be kept engaged. In the education sector, they are commonly referred to as Student Response Systems (SRS). Studies have proved that if students know there is a question coming up which they need to respond to with keypads, they will listen extra carefully so they answer the question correctly.
Additional benefits for using an audience response system in a classroom include:
- Track the progress of individuals in the class
- Track the progress of your class a a whole.
- Collected data will pinpoint learning gaps for the teacher.
- Studies have shown interactive classes have better attendances and learning out comes.
Crowd Insight staff have years of experience working in the events industry. If you organise or present at; conferences, symposia, AGMs, training events, lessons, public consultations, call today to find out how we can enhance your event.
The polling software we use at events is incredible. It allows users to collect a vast range of data. This data can be displayed live or just kept for your post-event analysis. If you would like to book a demo, please contact us today.